Causes of incorrect tyre pressure
Tyre pressure can drop or rise due to several reasons, like:
- Fluctuations in the ambient temperature
- Incorrect tyre repairs
- Driving on rough terrains in unfavourable weather conditions
- Faulty tyre valves
- Carrying very heavy loads
What are the consequences of incorrect tyre pressure?
- Tyres with insufficient pressure have more tyre-to-road contact. This increases the rolling resistance of the vehicle, resulting in reduced fuel economy.
- On the other hand, over-inflated tyres have lesser tyre-to-road contact, thereby increasing the braking distance.
- Underinflated tyres are more prone to uneven tyre wear, which can significantly affect the tyres' service life. Hence, you might have to replace your car tyres sooner.
However, resolving these issues is pretty easy; all you need to do is drive over to Vale Tyre Exhaust & Service Centre for a free tyre pressure check Evesham.
How do we perform a tyre pressure check Evesham?
Our technicians will first have a look at the tyre placard or owner’s manual of your vehicle and check the current pressure level using a pressure gauge. Based on this reading, they will either inflate or deflate the tyres accordingly.
So, what are you waiting for?
Just come over to Unit 5, Vale Link, Vale Park, WR11 1GL Evesham.